What you need to know about video production for your small business.
The world of video production and marketing has expanded so much in recent years. From Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin there are limitless opportunities for you to reach your target demographic. A strategic element as to why, where, and how you position yourself is a necessity. One thing for sure. Video is going to catapult you into the forefront.
I was certainly ahead of the trend over three years ago. Some thought it was just too good to be true. The fact is consumers spend more time on mobile devices, tablets, and PC’s watching and engaging with video than ever before. Brand recall has dramatically increased on the internet as compared to TV advertising. This is especially important if you are selling products, own a brick and mortar, or in service or professional organizations.
Here are some important statistics surrounding video:
- According to Cisco’s Visual Networking Index, Nearly 80% of all online traffic in 2019 will be video content.
- One third of retailers increased sales conversions by 91% with video.
- 73% of customers are more likely to buy after watching product videos.
- YouTube and Facebook uploads and distribution maximizes potential reach and engagement.
- 78.4% of all US Internet users watch online videos.
- Men spend 44% more time than women on YouTube.
- Ages 25-34 in the US have highest viewer penetration at 90%.
- 164.5 million Americans watched digital TV in 2016.
Maybe you have some questions, or you don’t know where to start. Don’t worry we’ve solved those problems for you. Whether you have a unique retail shop, run special events, or own a service or professional organization we can help implement a strategic plan. Concerned about cost of hiring a professional? We can custom tailor a video production campaign to your specific budget and needs. Valere Studios helps you to attract new, qualified customers in 48 hours or less.
One thing is for sure. If you aren’t in this space now, and it’s not on your immediate “to-do” list you’ll be playing a lot of time catching up. Which could be costly, because chances are your competitors are already in the game.
Video Content Producer